Wow, I haven't posted since January! A lot has happened I guess in the past couple months.
February 2009-
Nana, Papa, Devin and I went to Jay's Bootcamp graduation (Army National Guard) at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. It was a nice visit, but cold..like 19 degrees felt like 5 degrees because of wind chill... We got to hang out with Jay for the whole day. We checked out the Museum on base and did a little shopping and had dinner at this yummy all you can eat place..
The day after, we drove up to Carthage Jail in Carthage. Carthage Jail was where the Prophet Joseph Smith and his brother Hyram Smith were martyred. It was very spiritual there.
We also went to visit a little town called Nauvoo where the saints settled for a short time prior to their movement west. We got to see a few houses the prophets lived in and toured the city. We ate at this nasty diner called Dottie's Diner. So if you do go out there don't ever eat there.
Our trip was a great experience and I recommend others to go check it out. I learned a lot while I was out there and it only made my testimony much stronger.

February 2009-
Nana, Papa, Devin and I went to Jay's Bootcamp graduation (Army National Guard) at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. It was a nice visit, but cold..like 19 degrees felt like 5 degrees because of wind chill... We got to hang out with Jay for the whole day. We checked out the Museum on base and did a little shopping and had dinner at this yummy all you can eat place..
The day after, we drove up to Carthage Jail in Carthage. Carthage Jail was where the Prophet Joseph Smith and his brother Hyram Smith were martyred. It was very spiritual there.
We also went to visit a little town called Nauvoo where the saints settled for a short time prior to their movement west. We got to see a few houses the prophets lived in and toured the city. We ate at this nasty diner called Dottie's Diner. So if you do go out there don't ever eat there.
Our trip was a great experience and I recommend others to go check it out. I learned a lot while I was out there and it only made my testimony much stronger.
March 2009 -
Devin and I flew out to Utah to visit family. Devin and Jeff went to some seminar that talks about the aftermath of a killing or something like that. While Devin and Jeff was doing that, Nana and Papa took me to Salt Lake city to check out the church buildings. I got a chance to see the temple! It was beautiful , and huuuge! Devin and I have plans on being sealed there next year.
I got to meet Jeff, Jen and all their kiddies. They are soo cute! I had a great time..too bad it was only for 2 days.
April 2009 -
We just celebrated Brenna's birthday on Friday. We had pizza and went roller skating afterwards. The kids had so much fun!
Devin and I flew out to Utah to visit family. Devin and Jeff went to some seminar that talks about the aftermath of a killing or something like that. While Devin and Jeff was doing that, Nana and Papa took me to Salt Lake city to check out the church buildings. I got a chance to see the temple! It was beautiful , and huuuge! Devin and I have plans on being sealed there next year.
I got to meet Jeff, Jen and all their kiddies. They are soo cute! I had a great time..too bad it was only for 2 days.
April 2009 -
We just celebrated Brenna's birthday on Friday. We had pizza and went roller skating afterwards. The kids had so much fun!
Happy 7th Birthday Brenna-Bug!
Some pics of Baby Leia...

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment