Thursday 1/22/09, right after I picked all the kids up from school, we headed straight down to Great Clips so Garrin can get a haircut. Garrin wasn't really looking forward to his haircut so I bribed him with hot chocolate (this always works!). He got a cute cut! He kept the top and trimmed the sides and the hair dresser spiked his hair up. It looks good! Afterwards, we ordered Garrin his Indiana Jones Cake, all chocolate with chocolate fudge. Devin was out at football practice and then stayed home to study while I took all the kids to Cheer practice..Yikes! Friday, 1/23/09, we celebrated Garrin's 9th Birthday! He wanted to go to a Roller Skating Rink. We took our girls, Roger (neighbor kid), and Dasia's Classmates- David, Robert & Isaac. Tina met up with us there. We had a great time. Brenna & Garrin were both hesitant about roller skating because I guess it was their first time. They ended up picking up the technique and did well. Afterwards, we went back to my house and served cake. Garrin got $10 cash, Bakagon set, Tech Deck ramp & skateboards, and a big Bakagon thinga ma jiggy. All kids were in bed by 2230 hrs! sweeet!
HaPpY 9th BiRthDaY GaRrIn!
HaPpY 9th BiRthDaY GaRrIn!
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment