Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet child of mine!

Happy Birthday Dasia!
Last weekend we celebrated Dasia's 10th Birthday. 10 years!! Can you believe it? Crazy how time goes by so fast..I still remember when she was a little baby :( Dasia was my very first child. She was such a good baby. She was always happy, friendly and loveable. She is still that way today but can actually talk rather than babble. Dasia is known as the social butterfly. She has a lot of friends and loves having new ones. She is such a great helper too. Dasia stands nearly 4'9. I think by the end of this year she is going to catch up to me (5'3). It's amazing how we look alike..often times, strangers think we are sisters. We walk the same, talk the same..you can't deny that this child is mine!






Dasia & I at Sacramento Zoo - 2006
The Girls @ SF night Market *Chinese New Years 2006

Santa Cruz 2003


Dylan-2yr, Dasia-5yr & Trinity-3yr ..



Dasia - 5yr?






Dasia-4yr







Dasia-3yr





Dasia - 3yr







Dasia 5yr




Dasia - 4yr
We celebrated her birthday on Friday Jan 9th at John's incredible pizza. My neighbor Cassandra came with her 3 kids, Roger -10yr, Phillip-7yr and Lulu - 4yr, Dasia's classmate Dominic-10yr, and my friend Tiffanie. Devin happened to be the only man there..but that's ok..haha..We got to John's at around 730pm and stayed till 1045pm. I got Dasia a "Pink" CD and a ring. Dominc got her a "I love Dominic" shirt (whats up with that??), and Cassandra bought her a Nintendo DS game. The kids had lots of fun. I was way tired..that's a lot of kids!

No comments: