Monday, December 29, 2008

Baptism, December 28th 2008

Today, is one of the greatest days in my life...the girls and I got Baptised today by Papa at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We've been so blessed to have an open mind and heart to accept and have the gospel in our lives. We're blessed to have such wonderful children and we are thankful for Heavenly Father for giving us this opportunity to blend and grow together as a family here, now and eternally. I know God loves each and every one us, and we chose to be Baptised on our own free will (& the push from the Holy Ghost!!), to do the right thing and repent of our sins.

I was so amazed to see how many ward members came to our Baptism, and to see my coworker, Sister Humburg attend and give her Testimony. Devin gave his Testimony, and I swear if you were there, you would of been crying like a big baby. Devin was so heartfelt and touching, and I felt that love from him. His heart was speaking out to us and it felt great. He pretty much made everybody cry. I love you BB!

I give many thanks to Brother Hutchings who conducted the Baptism & made the awesome programs, Elder Hanson for giving talk on Baptism, Elder Larson for giving talk on the Holy Ghost, Brother Kauvauka for opening prayer, Sister Kauvauka for closing prayer and the children from primary for singing "I am a Child of God". It was wonderful, the whole experience.
Witness: Devin & Brother Humburg
Confirmed by the: Bishop Preciado, Brother Hutchings, Elder Larson, Elder Hanson, and Papa.

What an amazing weekend! Pictures will be posted soon.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Congratulations!! You have taken a big step and I know it is one that you will never forget or regret. I would encourage you to write down your feelings and testimony and keep it with you so that when the adversary tries to fill you with doubt, you will have a little reminder of your feelings from your baptism day. I'm sad I wasn't able to be there, but know that I am behind you 100%! I am excited to have you all as my family. Love you guys!!
Love,
Riah

Naomi said...

Congrats you guys. What a blessing! We're so happy for you and excited to one day meet you. We ditto what Mariah said too. Love from Texas.