Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday!!

Today was a good day! First off, I woke up at 5 a.m today so I could study for my final in German History scheduled at 9am..hmm...i've come to the conclusion that procrastinating/power studying is not the best thing to do..So all in all i told myself, "if i dont know it by now, then i dont know it.." that quote kinda made me ease up a little...haha..anywhooo..

After Finals, I met up with my my snuggle bugga at the theatres and we watched "the day the earth stood still".. it was pretty good..i recommend it!

We did a little xmas shopping afterwards at Target..It's so hard to pick out presents for picky kids..anyways

Elder Hanson and Elder Larson came over for my 2nd discussion. I made them dinner - home made mac n cheese, breaded chicken and ceasar salad..hmm soo good..and finished it off with desert..we went over what was taught last week, repentence, attonement, baptism, and restoration of the church. We watched a video too, which i already had watched a couple months ago....afterwards, they hung out for a while and made fun of mochi thanks to devin..

No comments: