Thursday, the Elders brought over Brother Gom to discuss his knowledge on the Holy Land and decendants of Adam & Eve...pretty much in summary, church history. He brought some special 2,000 year old artifacts that was buried in jerusalem. Craziness! I've learned a lot at this discussion and everything pretty much clicked for me! Afterwards, the Elders asked me to be baptised and I said yes!! My Baptism will take place on December 28th..i'm excited, nervous, and anxious!
Friday, was Trinity's 8th birthday. We went to Milpitas and celebrated at the Macaroni Grill. We had a party of 7 adults - Devin, Me, Xinh, Grisel, Armando, Dan, Tara, and 10 kids - Trinity, Dasia, Brenna, Garrin, Dylan, Rocco, Fifi, Lala, Conner and Baby Leia. It was a nice dinner. Trinity had told Grisel she wanted a picture of her and Leia for her Birthday. Grisel couldnt find a pic of the girls together so she special ordered her birthday cake with Leia's picture on it.
This pic was on Trinity's cake
Saturday, I went to go try on some Wedding Gowns. Ulgh..i hate trying on dresses! It's a mess!! All the pain women have to go through to look good..haha...I tried on about 10 gowns and picked out 4 that i liked. Afterwards, we dropped the kiddies off at Grisel's house and went xmas shopping. Devin and I had to pick up about 10 more gifts for the kids..10 toys and 5 articles of clothing for each kid. Kids don't understand value yet so we figured lets go by Quantity.Today, we all went to Church. Afterwards I made lunch at Devin's house and helped him clean his house (brat). Xmas is around the corner and we are all looking forward to being down in Monrovia with the family for the weekend. Yahhhoooo!

No comments:
Post a Comment